if you want to know About Scholarships in Pakistan 2022: Apply today for the 2022 scholarship for Pakistani students. These scholarships have been awarded to Pakistani students from many countries around the world.
Do you need a Scholarships in Pakistan?
Well, there is an opportunity for students to get a scholarship to fulfill their dream of studying without any financial burden. If you’re looking for a full-time scholarship, this is the place for you!
List of Financial Needs in Pakistan 2022
Here we have compiled a list of the most needed scholarships that can be applied for now. We also discussed the details of the application process, the necessary procedures and the financial support provided for each need based on the Scholarships in Pakistan 2022:.
Let’s take a look at the following!
1. Tabeer Scholarship Program 2022
Next up is the Tabeer Scholarship Program 2022, another leading scholarship program for esteemed students. Candidates who need it and deserve it will be selected and awarded with a prize of Rs 600,000.
All students currently enrolled in private or public institutions are eligible for this scholarship. He has helped millions of underprivileged and deserving students to get a better education. Students can apply from a wide variety of fields, don’t miss this great opportunity. Men and women are encouraged to apply.
- Need-based Tabeer Scholarship
- Eligible for the candidates from Punjab Province
- Scholarship rewarded amount is 600,000
- Application Deadline is 2nd November each year
2. MORA Scholarships 2022
General, undergraduate, or graduate students can apply for the MORA 2022 Scholarship. This scholarship is specifically for students who belong to certain minority groups or whose family income is less than Rs. 35,000 per month.
Successfully complete this scholarship in 2022; make sure it meets all the requirements and criteria. You can apply if you are enrolled in a master / elementary / undergraduate program.
- Host by the Ministry of Religious Affairs
- Eligible for the candidates of Primary to Undergraduate & Master’s level
- Application Deadline is under 30 Days of its announcement
3. Dalda Foundation Scholarships 2022
4th Place DALDA Foundation Scholarship 2022! The aim of this scholarship is to support all students who need it and who are unable to continue their studies due to financial constraints. This scholarship program is the best option to achieve all your dreams and goals.
This scholarship is offered to HSSC students in various fields including ICS, Pre-Engineering, Arts, Medical Pre-Medicine, General Sciences and Home Economics.
- Hosted by Dalda Foundation
- Eligible for the candidates from HSSC degree level
- Application Deadline is 30th October 2022
4. PEC Scholarships 2022
PEC stands for Pakistan’s leading and well-established council of engineers. Every year, PEC announces student programs to ensure a better future in engineering. The announcement of the PEC 2022 scholarship is one of them! PEC 500 scholarships will be offered to the most deserving students. Selected students will be selected according to the criteria set by the PEC.
This scholarship is for students enrolling in an engineering program. 500 students will be selected and given Rs.100,000. The award covers students’ tuition, book and living expenses. Students across Pakistan can apply for the PEC 2022 scholarship.
- Hosted by Pakistan Engineering Council
- Need-Based Scholarship Type
- Eligible for the candidate from an engineering background or currently enrolled
- Application Deadline is 31st October each year
5 Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2022
Alfala Scholarship Program Launched in 1998 and Later; It helped millions of poor students get a better education. Applying for the Alfala Scholarship 2022 is very easy.
In order to successfully receive this scholarship in 2022, you must ensure that you meet all the requirements and criteria. Students are selected based on family income, academic achievement and relative household size.
- Hosted by Alfalah
- Eligible for the students of Intermediate, Graduation/Post Graduation, DAE
- Need-based scholarship for the deserving and needy students
- Application Deadline is 31st October 2022
With this guide to applying for the Scholarships in Pakistan 2022 you need, we hope that you have gained enough information about the different types of financial aid in Pakistan and know who to apply for. Each subsidy requirement is different from one of the application procedures and the necessary regulations.
Don’t miss this opportunity to achieve your dream goal.